This ChangeLog applies to the application installed on Android devices, PCs etc., not the web-based control panel known as RadioKit Console.
1.0.2 (19 April 2016)¶
- Fixed bug that prevented transmission from restarting in rare cases.
- Significantly improved stability of audio link from the cloud to the device.
- Numerous stability fixes.
- Enabled Packet Loss Concealment while receiving audio.
- Added IPv6 support.
- Keep screen on during transmission.
- Properly ask for permissions on Android 6.
1.0.1 (8 April 2016)¶
- Fixed bug that prevented transmission from stopping if it was reporting error.
- Added missing translations in the user interface.
- Fixed playing back audio feed transmitted from the cloud to the device.
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Increased Opus encoder quality.
- Stability improvements.
- Fixed bug that was causing crashes while rotating device.
- Fixed invalid launcher icon on devices with HDPI screen resolution.
1.0.0 (4 April 2016)¶
- Initial release